BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Exceptional/Prelim

Final Project: Exceptional
Prelim Task

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Note to the moderator

Dear moderator,

Thank you for taking your time to look at my blog. I hope it is exceptional! My group blog is linked to this blog, you will find the link in the side bar, along with a link to our teacher's central blog named "BLK"

On my individual blog you will find my Evaluation questions, individual research and inital planning. You will also find my work on the preliminary task. On my group blog, you will find evidenceof my group's planning and project development work, as well as all the research we did together.

My finished film projected is linked to both blogs.

I hope you find it easy to navigate around my blog, i have used lables to make it simpler to identify research and evaluation work, in which each evaluation question is labled 'evaluation question 1' etc. all the posts on the group blog that I was involved in has my name on as a lable as well.

Thank you again,
Eoin Brogan [candidate number 3100]

0 comments: